I have many books on my to be read list and am active on NetGalley, but will happily review author’s books on request. Please understand that by giving me a copy of your book you are agreeing to receive a truthful review. A free copy does not influence my review in any way and I will not accept books that require only a positive review. Before sending me your book, please contact me by e-mail with a bit about yourself, your publisher if you have one, and a summary of the book. Please note the genres I am interested in below. I am more likely to accept a title that fits within my area of interest. If it does not fit perfectly, still submit. If the summary sounds good, I may accept. I reserve the right to refuse books based on whether they peak my interest and how many reviews I currently have on my plate. My reviews are generally published on:
I can read almost any e-book format, though I prefer not to read PDF files. I can also accept:
- Adobe Digital Editions
Print books and manuscripts are acceptable in any legible format. I will also accept professionally or semi-professionally narrated audio books.
- Children’s (I have a toddler)
- Middle Grade
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Adult (Nothing that Would Be Considered XXX)
Please note that I DO NOT read pure romance. I may occasionally read historical fiction with a strong romantic element, but the substance of the novel must go well beyond the protagonists’ relationship. I accept fiction for review only.
- Science Fiction
- Dystopian Science Fiction
- Urban Fantasy
- Light Fantasy
- Science Fiction or Fantasy Humor
- Archaeological Thrillers
- Graphic Novels
- Historical Fiction (WWII and Before)
- Contemporary Women’s Issues and Women’s Rights
- I will abide by all publisher requirements as to when and where I can post a review.
- If I accept compensation for a review I will note so above and below my post.
- Turnaround time may vary depending on what is going on in my life and how many books I am committed to and how long the book is. Usually you can expect at least one to two weeks before a review is submitted.