Last week’s commute turned up some highly rated books. I have only read the Giver off of this list, though there are a couple I would like to delve into. Has anyone else read “We Need to Talk About Kevin?” I am not sure if I could emotionally handle it without snuggling my son the entire time I was reading (something he would not exactly enjoy), though there is a part of me that really wants to pick it up.
- The Golden Hour by Maiya Williams (3.97 on Goodreads)
- Lincoln by David Herbert Donald (4.18 on Goodreads)
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orcsy Emmuska (3.92 on Goodreads)
- The Giver by Lois Lowry (4.11 on Goodreads)
- West with the Night by Beryl Markham (4.18 on Goodreads)
- We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver (4.04 on Goodreads)
Please note that the above links are affiliated links.